Wednesday, May 27, 2009

UH OH...A BEE!


This weekend we had both Monday && Tuesday off! I was so great! I went to Idaho Falls to help my roommate Brooke babaysit the kids outside the temple while her cousin got married. I am pretty sure that I am the designated babysitter for all weddings :) I love it! Everything went smoothly the kids were perfect. I got home and no one was there so I was just relaxing on the couch contemplating a nap when all of a sudden I hear a very unfriendly noise, bbbbbbzzzzzzzz. UH OH!!!! A BEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I get up and go screaming from the room because I am terrified. I call my mom because, you know she is in California and she would be so helpful. haha. I had the front door open so it could fly out and our bedroom doors closed so it wouldn't get back there. I ran outside barefoot with a dishtowel, still in a skirt. I called all of my roommates and no such luck, Jenni was at work, Lindsey was camping, Brooke was in Idaho Falls, I called Manda but James was at work I called everyone I could think of but NO ONE was home! It was a long weekend I was the only weirdo who stuck around. So then I decided I needed to call my roommates fiance Michael to come over and take care of this, but of course I didn't have his phone number. I decide I will just walk to him apartment and get him, so I am walking barefoot to the boys apartment and I get there and not s single boy is home. I knocked on every door in the place (meaning every guy in my ward) and NO ONE WAS HOME! I had to wait outside until Brooke's dad got there and then he went in and the bee was gone. Oh geeze. Everyone thought I was being ridiculous but I guess it would have been helpful to tell them that I am very allergic :/ I grabbed my epi pen before I left the house the first time. So the moral of this story is before you act like a baby for no reason, let the people around you know that you are allergic. HAHA! I was scared and it was traumatic, Angie took me for a cupcake to make things better :) bless her heart. It was very scary and now looking back it is very funny.

3 comments:

  1. Why is it that I immediately associate the words "epi pen" with a nerd. Haha!

    I'm happy to hear that Angie was there to console you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY we're blogging buddies!!! how cool! I'm excited that you're on here! Its so cool!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgive me that I'm laughing as I remember this experience! But, I promise,it wasn't funny when you were fearing for your life. But now, today- it is. mwahahahahaha. And also, i love your blog. now write some more funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete