Thursday, May 19, 2011

Life

So for the past year or so I have had the nick-name of Mama Nessa. I am totally okay with that, but the problem is I feel the need to help everyone, all the time. A couple of my friends are going through some really tough times right now and all I want to do it make everything better for them. I want to take away any pain they are feeling and allow them to just take a deep breath and take a look at the good in the world. I am struggling because I don't know what to say anymore, I don't know how to help and I hate that feeling more than anything. I am Anessa, I fix things, it is what I do- it is how I live. It is just so hard when the people you care about are hurting.


On a lighter note, I am almost half way done with my LAST SEMESTER of my college career. Weird. I am still trying to figure out what I actually want to do when I am done, but I am sure things will all work out.


My next post will have pictures, I promise. And will have something more exciting to share.

3 comments:

  1. Oh hi! So glad to see your blogging again. I'm sorry you're so sad. You always made me laugh. I miss our talking sessions on the yoga ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops/. I meant to say you're.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAHHH we need to talk. I feel like I am missing something and I need to know what it is!! If you were coming to my BBQ that would be the PERFECT TIME!!! ok ok fine, I'll just pick up the phone!

    And ummm...what are you talking about trying to figure out what to do when you're done???? PROVO DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    :)

    ReplyDelete