Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Summer, is that you?

It has actually been getting "warm" here lately! (meaning in the 40s and raining but we take what we can get) So I have been getting very excited at the possibility of Summer. I even went a walk on Sunday, granted I was bundled up and we had to cut it short because I was freezing but I went outside and it was magical!

Wellll the truth is, it is NOT summertime. But boy do I wish that was the truth, I need sunshine in my life. Because this will be my last summer in Rexburg I thought I would just write a quick like of why I love Rexburg summers so very much:
1. warmth!
2. color on my skin (imagine that)
3. flip-flops - not on campus of course :)
4. sports - flag football, lacrosse, softball, soccer
5. warm summer nights
6. bonfires at the dunes/beaverdick
7. swimming/bridge jumping
8. clear skin (I am a sun baby and when it is dry and cold my face goes CRAZY!)
9. otter pops
10. bbq food
11. THE 4TH OF JULY!!!!
12. the sound of the whistles at the fields when my window is open
13. doing my homework outside
14. did I mention warmth?!
15. sun dresses (NO tights)
16. painted toes
17. green grass
18. Snoasis!
19. picnics at Porter Park
20. walks on Sundays
21. the swimming hole :)
22. oh ya, and SUNSHINEEE!!!!!
I cannot wait for Summer to get here already!
P.S. Only three weeks left in this semester, and then one more semester and I will offically be a college graduate! WOOO!

4 comments:

  1. oh yayayayay! a post! and summertime! oh i can't wait for summer!

    ps have you read justhavingaball.blogspot.com

    i think you'd love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember when you said "Oh I updated my blog" And I said, "YOU DID!??!?" :) I love it. And I can't wait for summer either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLLAAA!! I love when you blog, especially about things like this that make me SOOOO excited! but I'm mostly excited for fall when you come join me down here!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please add ultimate frisbee to your list! That was my favorite part of Rexburg summers:)
    pics-o-andrea

    ReplyDelete