Friday, March 25, 2011

You Rule.

Some days I really enjoy being in Idaho, even being in Rexburg. But other days I want to run so very fast away from this teeny tiny town that has absolutely nothing in it, and the closest mall has a Macys the size of my living room, and that mall is 30 minutes away. But the truth is, I dont even care about the small mall, or the fact that everything closes at 11 pm. All I want in my life, all I NEED in my life is......YOGURTLAND!! You see, I have a bit of an obsession. When I go home for a week, I will be there every single day - the guy who works there begins to recognize me. I am not ashamed.


If you ask me what I get, pretty much everyone in my family or anyone who has come home with me can tell you, I never change, "if it aint broke, don't fix it" and change is scary! What if I didnt like it? Then I would have a negative experience with Yogurtland (but that could never happen because everything is so delicious!)

So here it is, next time you are at Yogurtland this is what you get:
Orginal Tart

Strawberries (or blackberries which ever look better)

Chocolate Chips

&&&

MOCHI!

(if you omit the mochi, it would be like forgetting the peanut butter in a PB&J sandwich, it is just not right)

This is the last time I want to Yogurtland, and I long for it every second of everyday - no joke.

5 comments:

  1. Yogurtland is pretty fantastic. I will give you that. This is another reason for you to come visit me, there is now one RIGHT near my house :) So come on back! Plus, you got released, so you can skip church all you want! hahaha jk jk! But, I don't understand why there is no chocolate in your favorite yogurt?? And i always tease michael for getting Mochi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I LOVE MOCHI! So much! It's practically the only reason i get froyo. Also, I love cheesecake bites. But only like 5-7 pieces because they're like random surprises of differing textures. oh yummy yummy! I want some now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need to take a road trip I will go with you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well now I found yours and you're officially added as a link on our blog. We can now be follower friends. Love you queen bee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girlfriend, I LOVE yogurtland!!!!!! It totally rocks!!!!

    ReplyDelete