Sunday, October 18, 2009

Woodmansee Wedding


I had the AMAZING opportunity to be apart of my dear friend Jenni Jolley's (well I guess that it Woodmansee now, but that is not important) wedding! I made the journey to Oregon
for the festivities. It
was amazing, the decorations, the bridal party, particularly Jacob. HAHA!!
The reason this wedding was so special is all because of the wonderful bride and groom. You will never find anyone like them, they both have the kindest hearts and are absolutely perfect for each other.

The BEAUTIFUL couple!

Half of the bridesmaids
Me and Lindsey at the luncheon.

Most of the Bridal Party at the reception.

Dancing the night away!!
All in all it was an amazing time, and I am so lucky to have been able to be apart of it. Congrats again to Mr. & Mrs. Woodmansee! I love you both so much.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!! We love you so much and it meant the WORLD to us to have you there!!! It was great to party down with you and your sore ankle. p.s- I promise I'll get you that pic.

    I figured out why I couldn't find your blog. Your address USED to be Nessamay22.... now it's just nessamay. SHEESH!!!

    Anyway, I love your pics and I'm SOOO glad you were there. can we do it again???/

    thanks! love you bye ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!! I found your blog! How cool! I'm so connecting ours to yours!! HOW ARE YOU - you look fab by the way! Um - so does Amanda have a blog yet? Wow - I feel like I jsut exploded right there. Sorry. Anyways! Glad to find you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ness, I love those pictures!!!! I need to see the rest of the ones you took!

    ReplyDelete